Call for Abstract
World Congress On Microbiology and Microbes, will be organized around the theme “Recent Developments in Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology”
Microbes Annual 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Microbes Annual 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Approximately 120 companies have been identified to be involved in animal biotechnology and are profiled in the report. These are a mix of animal healthcare companies and biotechnology companies. Top companies in this area are identified and ranked. Information is given about the research activities of 11 veterinary and livestock research institutes. Important 108 collaborations in this area are shown.
- Track 1-1Biotechnology and bioprocessing
- Track 1-2Tissue culture
- Track 1-3Protein engineering
- Track 1-4Cloning, recombinant selection and expression
- Track 1-5Molecular farming
- Track 1-6Trangenics and gene therapy
- Track 1-7Forensic sciences
- Track 1-8Tools and techniques of molecular Biology
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for you, especially your digestive system. We usually think of these as germs that cause diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
Prebiotics are classified as the non-digestible food ingredients that probiotics can feed off. They are used in the gut to increase populations of healthy bacteria, aid digestion and enhance the production of valuable vitamins.
Prebiotics and probiotics both support the body in building and maintaining a healthy colony of bacteria and other microorganisms, which supports the gut and aids digestion.
Phytochemicals are naturally occurring plant chemicals (phyto means plant in Greek). They provide plants with colour, odour and flavour. Once we eat them, however, research shows they can influence the chemical processes inside our bodies in helpful ways.
Antimicrobial activity refers to the process of killing or inhibiting the disease causing microbes. Various antimicrobial agents are used for this purpose. Antimicrobial may be anti-bacterial, anti-fungal or antiviral. They all have different modes of action by which they act to suppress the infection.
- Track 3-1Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance: Molecular Typing, Clinical and Molecular Epidemiology
- Track 3-2Antimicrobial Agents: Mechanisms of Action and Mechanisms of Resistance
- Track 3-3Antifungal Agents and Resistance
- Track 3-4Antimicrobial Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and General Pharmacology
- Track 3-5Antimicrobial Stewardship, including Quality of Care
- Track 3-6Antiviral Agents (including HIV Drugs) and Resistance
- Track 3-7Experimental Therapeutics
- Track 3-8 New Antimicrobial Agents (Pre-US IND or Prior to the Start of Clinical Therapeutic Studies/pre-Phase 2) and New Research Technologies
- Track 3-9Pharmacological Studies of Antimicrobial Agents Pre-NDA (Phase 2/3)
Medical Microbiology, the large subset of microbiology that is applied to medicine, is a branch of medical science concerned with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infectious as well as non-infectious diseases. Medical microbiologists deal with clinical consultations on the investigation, principles of diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of infectious diseases; the scientific development, administrative and medical direction of a clinical microbiology laboratory; the establishment and direction of infection control programs across the continuum of care; communicable disease prevention and epidemiology and related public health issues.
COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered corona virus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019. The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are fever, tiredness, and dry cough.
When the familiar antigens are detected, B-lymphocytes produce antibodies to attack them. Vaccines prevent diseases that can be dangerous, or even deadly. Vaccines greatly reduce the risk of infection by working with the body's natural defenses to safely develop immunity to disease.
Farmers have modified plants to create the desired traits by the use of various scientific tools and techniques, the method to be known as, agricultural biotechnology. Agricultural biotechnology is being employed to handle issues altogether areas of agricultural production and process. This includes plant breeding to boost and stabilize yields, to boost resistance to pests, diseases and abiotic stresses like drought and cold, and to boost the nutritionary content of foods. It is being used to develop low-cost disease-free plants and also to increase the breeding capacity of plants. Agricultural biotechnology is criticized to create long-term adverse effects like developing new allergens, weeds that are resistant to herbicides, farmers may use additional chemicals to treat crops genetically built to resist poisons and biotechnology may also advance a decline in biodiversity but it should be thought of as a supplement to existing crop improvement programmes.
- Track 7-1Genetic Engineering
- Track 7-2Molecular Markers
- Track 7-3Molecular Diagnostics
- Track 7-4Vaccines
- Track 7-5Tissue culture
- Track 7-6Related Confer
Biodegradation is the transformation of a substance into new compounds through biochemical reactions or the actions of microorganisms such as bacteria or, alternatively, biodegradation is the process by which microbial organisms transform or alter (through metabolic or enzymatic action) the structure of chemicals introduced into the environment.
Bioremediation technologies utilize naturally occurring microorganisms, such as bacteria, fungi, and yeast, to degrade hazardous substances into non-toxic or less toxic substances. There are several advantages of using bioremediation processes compared with other remediation technologies: (1) biologically-based remediation detoxifies hazardous substances instead of merely transferring contaminants from one environmental medium to another; (2) bioremediation is generally less disruptive to the environment than excavation-based processes; and (3) the cost of treating a hazardous waste site using bioremediation technologies can be considerably lower than that for conventional treatment methods.
- Track 8-1Bio-deterioration and biodegradation of wood and polymeric materials
- Track 8-2Bacterial bioremediation
- Track 8-3Microbiologically influenced corrosion
- Track 8-4Biodiversity of organisms involved in biodeterioration
- Track 8-5Bioremediation in environmental protection
Antibiotics are important medicines for treating bacterial infections in both humans and animals. Unfortunately many of the bacteria which cause these infections are becoming resistant to existing antibiotics. The more we use antibiotics, the more resistant bacteria become.
Pharmaceutical Microbiology is an applied branch of Microbiology. It involves the study of Microorganisms associated with the manufacture of pharmaceuticals. Other aspects of Pharmaceutical Microbiology include the research and development of anti-infective agents, the use of microorganisms to detect mutagenic and carcinogenic activity in prospective drugs, and the use of microorganisms in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products like insulin and human growth hormone.
- Track 10-1Microbial Ecology and Next Gen Sequencing
- Track 10-2Drug discovery, Development and Molecular biology
- Track 10-3Additional Applications of Microorganisms in the Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Track 10-4Pharmaceutical Microbiology includes
- Track 10-5Microbial Ecology and Next Gen Sequencing
- Track 10-6Drug discovery, Development and Molecular biology
- Track 10-7Additional Applications of Microorganisms in the Pharmaceutical Sciences
Clinical Infections and Vaccines (CIV) will cover a range of important topics relevant to Infectious diseases and their impact on human health. The latest information on common healthcare-associated infections, such as Clostridium difficile, Pneumonia, and complicated urinary tract infections and others will be featured in this track. The science in this track works to bring together angstrom-level discovery and clinical research to reduce the burden of infectious diseases around the globe.
- Track 11-1Clinical Studies of Adult Infectious Diseases, including Clinical Trials and Diseases caused by Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, Prions or Parasites
- Track 11-2Infection Prevention and Control: Healthcare-associated and Surgical Infections and Clinical Epidemiology
- Track 11-3Global Health
- Track 11-4Transplant Infectious Diseases
- Track 11-5Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Track 11-6Vaccines and Immunization Science
Modern microbiology or microbial biotechnology is the application. Which is use to the procedure of microorganisms or plant and creature cells to make valuable items. Since from old circumstances, microorganisms have been used as Industrial biotechnology, there are colossal measure of microorganisms which are utilized for bread and cakes, protecting nourishment by pickling, brew and wine making. The present day aging innovation ventures that became out of these practices. Which produces "characteristic items" to be utilized as medications, biodegradable plastics, solvents and other modern chemicals and furnish us with amino acids, vitamins.
- Track 12-1Pharmaceutical microbiology
- Track 12-2Flora in Soil & Water Microbiology
- Track 12-3Vaccines & Anti-Microbial
- Track 12-4Current Trends in Microbiology
- Track 12-5 Antibiotic Resistance
- Track 12-6 Antibiotic Resistance
- Track 12-7Viral Infections
Food biotechnology is the use of technology to transform the genes of our food sources. Our food sources are animals, plants, and microorganisms. With food biotechnology, we form new species of animals and plants, for example, specifically animals and plants that we eat. The technology may not only improve the nutritional quality of staple foods, but can also decreases the need to cultivate crops on deforested land. With food biotechnology, we utilize what we know about science and genetics to improve the food we eat. By improvement, we mean either making the food cheaper to produce, longer lasting, more disease resistant, or extra nutritious.
- Track 13-1Food Additives
- Track 13-2Dairy technology
- Track 13-3Food Processing and Preservation
- Track 13-4Fermentation
- Track 13-5Food Quality Standards
- Track 13-6Food Microbiology
- Track 13-7Food Packaging
We are in the era of speed and precision. Like many other disciplines in environmental biology, aquatic microbiology tends to move forward with new rapid and cutting edge tools to study water-related microorganisms from river banks to the abyss of the oceans. These innovations help to resolve the issues with determining the risks associated with climate change, human activities as well as the interactions between species to redefine what a healthy water environment is for all living organisms sharing these environments.
- Track 14-1Aquatic Microorganisms
- Track 14-2Protozoan predation in batch and continuous culture
- Track 14-3Inorganic nitrogen assimilation in aquatic microorganisms
- Track 14-4Bacterial indication of water pollution
- Track 14-5Biogeochemical Transformations
- Track 14-6Productivity of Aquatic Ecosystems
- Track 14-7The Role and Importance of Aquatic Microbial Ecosystems
- Track 14-8Distribution of Microorganisms in the Aquatic Environment
- Track 14-9Techniques for the Study of Aquatic Microorganisms
- Track 14-10Methods in sediment microbiology Freshwater, Wastewater, Drinking Water and Marine Microbiology